Quotey Quotes Help & FAQ
- Q: Do you only accept quotes by famous people?
- A: No. Although the majority of our visitors are looking for well-known, or famous quotes, our personal view is that a good quote is a good quote irrespective of whether the person who said it is famous or not.
- Q: I get a "Your browser does not support script" message. What does it mean?
- Q: How do I submit a new quote for consideration?
- A: Simply click on our "Live Support" button to the left irrespective of whether it shows "online" or "offline." If it shows "online" you can speak to one of our support staff immediately. If it shows "offline" simply fill in the details and it will be e-mailed to us.
- Q: What does the "Bookmark" button do?
- A: It allows you to bookmark or share a particular page. It can be used with: Ask Backflip, BallHype, Bebo, Blinklist, Blogmarks, Delicious, Digg, Diigo, Facebook, Fark, Faves, Favorites, FeedMeLinks, FriendFeed, Furl, Google Bookmarks, Kaboodle, Link-a-Gogo, LinkedIn, Live, Mister Wong, Mixx, Multiply, myAOL, MySpace, Netvouz, Newsvine, Propeller,
Yahoo Buzz and
- Q: What does the "Live Support" button do?
- A: It allows you to contact us. If it shows "online" you can speak direct to one of our support staff who will be able to answer any questions you have regarding our services, products and web site. If it shows "offline" it can still be used. Just fill in the required details and it will be e-mailed to us. We will get back to you as quickly as we can.